We realise that International Students are a long way from home and need full support while in England
Chase Grammar School Guardianship Service provides for the additional needs of boarding students at Chase Grammar School those things which their parents are usually unable to provide for because they are not in the UK. The principal services are as follows:
- Arranging accommodation for children in school or with families during half term breaks or during longer holidays.
- Making any necessary travel arrangements, including airport reception and transport to and from school, travel to and from host families, for visits involved with visas, etc.
- Assisting in the application for visas and extensions to visas.
- Arranging validation documents of academic achievement if required.
- Regular contact with the Host Family to ensure the highest standards.
- Making payments for flights, travel, host family accommodation, visas, etc.
- Ensuring the well being and academic progress of your child with termly progress reports.
- Day-to-day liaison with Chase Grammar School over matters that would normally be dealt with by a parent residing in the UK.
- Maintaining contact with you directly or through your agent by fax and email.
- Reporting any event or incident that you should know about immediately.
- 24-hour emergency service.